- LOCATION: Sweden
- CITY: Borlänge
- RELEASE DATE: May 21, 2023
Do you want to be part of building a business? If you enjoy international collaboration, are communicative and up for a challenge then join us at Dellner Bubenzer on our journey.
DELLNER BUBENZER is a global leader in the development and manufacture of braking systems for materials handling, cranes & hoists, container handling, mining, marine, industry, offshore, oil & gas and wind energy.
About the position:
As Finance Manager for Dellner Bubenzer you will get a broad global role in an organisation that is continuously growing and developing. The job requires you to both be strategic and operational. You get an overall responsibility for the finance function which include people leadership.
A key responsibility is to continue to build a proactive and productive finance function that contributes to and supports the business as well as coordinate and make the day-to-day work much more effective.
You are also expected to actively represent our company internally and externally. That is why you need to be an excellent communicator and used to handle different contexts, cultures, and people.
To professionally handle the financial management, controlling, reporting and review is key, which encompasses integrity and compliance, is also part of the responsibilities.
As part of the Dellner Bubenzer management team you, together with your colleagues, will be driving the company forward. The atmosphere in Dellner Bubenzer is characterized by openness and ease.
You report to the Group CFO and the Managing Director for Dellner Bubenzer and the position is based in Borlänge, Sweden. Since it is a global role and a global business, travelling will be part of the job. This is an exiting possibility to be part of building up a global business and Group.
Who are you:
- To succeed you are a forward-leaning person who enjoys working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- As an individual you are, unpretentious, communicative, and pedagogical. You are good at collaborating and creating trust. You delegate when it is required.
- You are strong in structuring and making your work more effective, can think long-term at the same time as you have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Something you have is the ability to quickly grasp issues and make decisions accordingly as well as working under pressure.
- You are a person of integrity who respects and always adhere to policy and company compliance.
- You bring relevant academic background and experience in working as a Finance Manager, CFO or other leading positions in global companies, preferably within relevant businesses. Experience of board work is also advantageous.
- You have experience in leading change and successfully working to develop and improve ways-of-working and processes in financial management, reporting and follow up. To have implemented KPIs and leading an organization supported by them is preferred.
- Furthermore, you are well-experienced in accounting and have an overall understanding of all aspects of the finance function.
- You have excellent English language skills.
Why Dellner Bubenzer:
- Respect for each other, commitment, simplicity, and joy characterize the atmosphere in all our parts of the Group. Important is teamwork and innovation.
- DELLNER BUBENZER is one part of DELLNER Group that is a fast-paced and expansive company which make this is an exciting opportunity to be part of building up a global business and corporate Group. There are many opportunities to influence the future of our business. Welcome with your application
For more information about the position, please contact: Marie Bellö, CHRO, phone: +46 70-4386090, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your Application
Please click the button to begin your application process for this job opportunity at DELLNER BUBENZER. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We welcome and look forward to your application!
ARE YOU SEEKING A CAREER WITH DELLNER BUBENZER?
DELLNER BUBENZER continuously searches for talented individuals to join our growing company. If you do not see a current open position that aligns with your professional experience or expertise, please submit your resume. We will keep your information on file for future reference in the event that a position comes available.