- LOCATION: Sweden
- CITY: Borlänge
- RELEASE DATE: May 12, 2023
About DELLNER BUBENZER
DELLNER BUBENZER is a global leader in the development and manufacture of braking systems for materials handling, cranes & hoists, container handling, mining, marine, industry, offshore, oil & gas and wind energy.
About the position:
We are looking for a Managing Director who can generate a profitable growth, develop the business and lead the team with the customers' best interest in mind. The goal is to ensure that the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short- and long-term objectives. Additionally, the MD position will be part of the Group Management team and will be part of forming the future of DELLNER Group.
The main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring profit and loss and business growth.
- Realizing agreed upon goals and work with the focus areas set out in the company's business plan.
- Collaborating with other Business Units to ensure best solutions.
- Overseeing and be responsible for the BU’s financial performance.
- Managing both operational and strategic tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Providing direction to the organisation and together with your management team you will continuously improve business and organization.
- Delegating responsibilities and motivate your team to reach great performance
- Guiding, motivating and developing individuals and teams.
- Overseeing production and execution of high-quality products, services, and processes.
- Drive change. quality and opportunities for improvement in execution across the entire value chain.
You report to our CEO and the position will be based at our Group Headquarters in Borlänge, Sweden. Given the international scope of the Business Unit, travelling will be required.
Who are you:
- To be successful in the role you need thorough experience of the manufacturing industry, a good understanding in finance and an interest in sales and marketing.
- You thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial growth company.
- You have experience of working as business leader, in a managing director role or similar.
- As an individual you are proactive, communicative, business oriented and structured. You are good at collaborating, driving change and creating trust.
- You as a person is genuinely interested in people and leadership and motivated by challenges.
- As a leader, you are responsive and communicative and have a great ability to drive, develop and implement working methods and reach established business goals.
- You instill trust and can describe the company's long-term visions in a committed way.
- As a person, you have high integrity and have an ability to create openness and dialogue at all levels of the organization.
- You bring relevant academic background (or similar) and experience from working in similar or other leading positions in global companies, an advantage is manufacturing industry experience.
- You are experienced in leading change and have track record of successful business turnaround and development.
- You have experience from an international and strong intercultural work environment.
- You have excellent communication and English language skills.
Why Dellner Bubenzer:
- Respect for each other, commitment, simplicity, and joy characterize the atmosphere in all our parts of the Group. Important is teamwork and innovation.
- DELLNER BUBENZER is one part of DELLNER Group that is a fast-paced and expansive company which make this is an exciting opportunity to be part of building up a global business and corporate Group. There are many opportunities to influence the future of our business. Welcome with your application
For more information about the position, please contact: Annika Smedman, Global Project Manager Dellner Group AB, phone: +46 70-2741122, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your Application
Please click the button to begin your application process for this job opportunity at DELLNER BUBENZER. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We welcome and look forward to your application via our LinkedIn job post
ARE YOU SEEKING A CAREER WITH DELLNER BUBENZER?
DELLNER BUBENZER continuously searches for talented individuals to join our growing company. If you do not see a current open position that aligns with your professional experience or expertise, please submit your resume. We will keep your information on file for future reference in the event that a position comes available.